Monday 18 January 2016

Evaluation question 2

Evaluation Question 2.


In the planning phase of our music video we had to decide what would be apart of a major synergy that would be featured in all piece of promotional content. After brainstorming few ideas with the group we decided that we all prefer the wine glass as a main prop across platforms. Another aspect that was synergy is the wing-eyeliner on the main artist we tried to highlight in the video as she is wearing the same type of make-up but as well on the ancillary work. We thought this would also create a signature look but it will slowly become recognised since it was really easy to maintain we could make sure it was in everything.

Wine glass with red wine was a strong prop in our music video. The audience can easily recognised that they're linked synergy as it shown across through all the promotional products also included in the music video. We tried to highlight the wine glass throughout the music video but it also is featured in my ancillary product especially the artist album cover. Since its in like every shot of the music video it becomes a noticeable prop making it easily to notice, links in with our synergy when its seen on other things than the music video. The wing eye-liner and the artist is in every ancillary product thus creating a strong star image for the artist it will eventually build a reputation but as well make their face well-known.

There is link between all my products but we can tell that they're connected because the theme of black and white is used in every sector of my promotional ancillary and my music video. Although it isn't prominent in the website it has contributed in every part of my promotion it may also be less in some areas than others. As previously said in other paragraphs i do think my synergy was dominant in all my progression to the final product and ancillary product they were also distinct so they did blend in.

Yes, i believe that my ancillary product does attract the target audience as i was making it i had keep my target audience in mind so the features that i added onto my design were appropriate for my age range. My design portrays the artist as a strong independent female that doesn't care how others think or society sees her. She stands are a role model to younger girls to show that they don't need to be insecure. This is how we envisioned our final product would make our target audience feel which i think it has as i have ask many others their opinion on my ancillary and video. The only reason i think it may not attract my target audience is she may come off a bit rude or sassy but i don't she would even though i have portrayed her a bit sassy.










No comments:

Post a Comment