Monday 11 January 2016

Audience feedback on ancillary products

During the process of making my ancillary work I asked members of my target audience for feedback.
I received both positive and negative feedback. The positive was that so far I had been following the conventions of a music video and that the colour scheme really suited the soul genre of music.
Constructive criticism was to change the font to a more feminine thin font, to change the second colour from gold to red/maroon and the inside CD should include the production companies logo.
Website feedback was really positive, people thought it was professional and showed a strong synergy with the music video and digipak. Constructive criticism was to change the font so it was the same as the digipak.

I will take in consideration of peoples opinions of the ancillary products and make changes where necessary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment