Wednesday 6 January 2016

Editing of CD cover - Wednesday 6th January



Today I stared to work in Photoshop to make my back and front cover of my album. As previously planned I stuck to a black and white filter however my other ideas came to quite a change. I decided on having pictures of LamieLdn on the back rather than a picture of the wine glass, I copied the same image and rotated it so it looks like a reflection. 
For the front, I am no longer having an extreme close up, as I did not really like any of the close up shots and this mid-shot worked out better. The back ground of the front is the paint tool pixilated out in black. 
As for the rest of the cover I still have a lot of editing to do. Tomorrow I aim to completely finish the front and back cover so I am able to move onto the inside of the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment